Monday, August 14, 2006

Nobody Likes PoPoZao


Well, according to this source K-Fed continues to fail at life. Not that it's a huge surprise, but K-fed won't give up. He's like a Untalented Retard Little engine that could. He's going to start His own record label, called "Federation Records". Sigh... I mean it’s just sad at this point. I also heard he wants to start an acting career "after he masters rap." Does he realize people are saying he is "shit", not "the shit?"

It's just that I wish someone would smack Federline around a little. According to the article “Kev is determined to become even more successful than his wife. But after everyone heard his first single there wasn’t a music label in town interested in him.” I can't believe he's still optimistic.

Well, K-Fed may not have any musical talent, or good looks, or even S T Y L E, but he does have a small talent I've noticed. He is a frickin' genius at throwing away other people's money.
You know what I almost feel sorry for him. I think I'll buy Kev a cookie, but knowing him he'll try to use it to become a star.

So my main point is: What is the Portuguese translation for "Failure", K-Fed?

No comments: