Friday, August 11, 2006

And Introducing for the first time since the last time; Me!

Yes I am awesome. Sooo awesome. Sure, I may not be Fatman, or a scientologist. I may not have been in a boy band and then came out of the closet, nor have I sacrificed my daughter to Xenu because it was what I was told to do. I have never suffered from dehydration on the set of my move, nor have I wanted to open a tattoo parlor instead of acting/singing. I DO NOT have a fire crotch, like some people from Merrick that I know (Looks in direction of you Herby The Love Bug Lover). I have simply been looking at the Internet for information and an opinion. I have found neither. So let me introduce to you Rob Marinaro, aka MC HandRob, aka Sauce, aka Hercules, aka Mr. Mafia, aka Big Daddy Niggles, aka that kid over there, aka Sir Pwns Alot', aka you scrub, aka not so silent rob, aka that other rob, aka little man, aka D2B brother #1, aka Robert. Yeah That’s right. I am not considered the worst dressed male. That honor has been passed to KFed's son Mr. Sean Preston. Take THAT Hollywood. Now All I need is a zany and catchy phrase of sorts...

No comments: