Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Lightning Round

Ok Here is a few interesting news items I stubbed across...
3, 2, 1, GO!

David Copperfield is crazier than Ponce De Leon. The Illusionist (No not Ed Norton) bought a bunch of islands, because He claims he discovered the fountain of youth. We Here at Rabble Copter are the first to report on this secret. It is to act crazy and get publicity, either that or maybe it's eating Dick Clark.

K-Fed fails at life.

Paris Hilton is a bitch who should be shot, or at least hurt. But Seriously I realized That Paris Hilton is the real life version of Elmo. I mean come one Lets Look at some facts here.
1. Paris Hilton hangs out with idiots. Elmo hangs out with Abby Cadabby, who says "That’s so magic."
2. Paris Hilton is stupid. Elmo needs help when counting (Unlike my man the count)
3. Paris Hilton is on TV that idiots watch. Elmo is on Sesame Street. (Children = idiots)
4. Paris Hilton only cares about Paris. Elmo is so self-centered (I mean he talks about himself in the third person)
5. That stupid Paris Hilton song. That Stupid Elmo Song.
6. Tickle me Elmo. One Night in Paris. Both Best sellers. Anyway this brings me back to my original point. Paris is retarded or something. She wants to bury her goat next to Marilyn Monroe. Yeah She bought that grave site.

Here is a Picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker. It is awesome.

Now all we need is the news of who is going to be Harvey Dent/Two Face. I hope whoever he is he can out do Billy Dee Williams. He's my favorite. That’s right Tommy Lee Jones. Suck on it.

K-Fed Still fails at life, which in Portuguese translates to: KFed falha na vida.

Any who, that concludes our Lightning round, and remember to stay classy.

No comments: