Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Lovely Q and A

Today we here at Rabblecopter have a special 1 on 1 or as the Spanish say; uno on uno. Many of you young believers out there have been begging us here to do an interview segment. Today you get your wish. I, Robert Marinaro, had the pleasure to sit down with the very talented, courageous, as well as dare I say handsome Robert Marinaro.

RC: Rob Thanks for taking the time to sit with us.

RM: No Problem. Might I say this is a nice website you got here.

RC: Thank You. You’re embarrassing me.

RM: Well I mean it.

RC: So Rob tell us, where do your ideas come from?

RM: Excellent Question, I’d have to say me. I am Awesome.

RC: Indeed you are. Next Question, if you could put your brain in a robot body, would you?

RM: Depends. Could I have chainsaw hands, then yes. Yes I would.

RC: Now many people saying that you should run for president. Your thoughts?

RM: Well it would be a real uphill battle. Don’t think I could win though. If I could beat the communists or the Lobstermen I would be happy.

RC: If you could interview anyone you wanted to, who would it be and why?

RM: Good Question. Living or dead?

RC: Doesn’t matter.

RM: Woo boy. Tough one. I would have to say Robert Marinaro. That kid has got some serious talent.

RC: Good Answer. Ok looks were out of time. Thank You for stopping by.

RM: You’re welcome. Please tell the kids to check out my site here.

No comments: