Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More Bad Non-Jimmy Carrey Sequels

Ok so I found this out. If I learnt anything from my childhood it is that Jim Carrey rocks. Mask, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, and Liar Liar. So they say theres gonna be an Ace Ventura 3, starring "the son of Ace"? Well thats fine. I mean look at how the sequals of other Jim Carrey Movies have turned out. The Son of the Mask and Dumb and Dumberer. OOOOhh If this movie has the hype I hope it has I smell Oscar. ooooh yeah. And There also coming out with Evan Almighty??? Smooth move Hollywood, more like Hollypoo....d

I can just see some more movies in the future. Like The Cable Guy 2. Where the The Cable Guy's origin is revealed. And He watch Tv all the time. Kinda like a good version of the hit SNL film "Superstar." (If that is even possible) or what about Liar Liar:Pants on Fire. In which Fletcher's son Max starts to go down the same road. I mean It's not gonna be a really bad version of the first film , right? OOOOOH Here we go. I got it Listen Up Hollywood a sequal to the 1985 movie "Once Bitten." Uhh recast Jim Carre's character and make him meet the mummy and Frankenstien. Hilarious.
Or a sequal to this movie, Copper Mountain . I mean It has Alan Thicke so it must be good.

No comments: