Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The War on Drugs


Right Now we are experiencing the War on Terror, which is fine. I mean I do hate terror, but I remember a different war. This was a war on drugs. Whatever happened to it? Did we win? Did we divide up the drug territories with the Russians to Form East and West Compton? I do not have the answers to these questions.

It seemed long ago that TV and Video Games used to try and stop me from using drugs in a fun way. Now there are all these weird commercials with talking dogs, and squished people. So, come back to us William S. Sessions ( I have no idea who that is)

Now enjoy this clip for your viewing pleasure:




2 comments:

dearprudence said...

soo basically, the tmnts teamed up with the muppet babies and defeated drugs.

either that or that kid was trippin

agg007 said...

DUDE! I remember that logo and saying at the beginning of EVERY arcade game form the 90's. Nice find!