Friday, August 08, 2008

Monsters, Aliens, and Compter Graphics



So I heard about a movie called Monsters vs. Aliens a while ago. At first I wasn't too impressed I figured it would be another kids animated CG movie and be dull. However, I have found out more about it recently and started thinking, this could be awesome.

First is the premise. Monsters fight an oncoming Alien invasion. That rocks. How many Reptar or Godzilla movies have had that plot. Who cares, becasue they are awesome.

Second thing to get me excited for this movie is the cast. I was reading the imdb page, and the cast is outstanding.

My mind is blown. Especially with the casting of Dr. Cockroach and Gen. W.R. Monger

Finally I noticed Dreamworks is releasing all animated movies as of Monsters vs Alens in Steroscopy 3D.

Anyway the movie comes out March 27, 2009. Currently there is no trailer, but I have linked an interview with Rainn Wilson talking about the film. I have a feeling this will be good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I was wondering if I could use this picture for a school project to make a t-shirt. I need a reply by tommorow. thanks!