Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ps3 movie player system 3000!



Basically looks like Sony has decided to give up on their video game advertising and focus on the ps3's blu ray capabilities... Im pretty sure haze had something to do with it.

Dear Sony,

Blu Ray is not going to get me to spend 500 dollars on your shitty system that has one good game. Also I am not re buying my dvds.

My 360 has an amazing line up of games. With more to come. You have no exclusives. Your "blu-ray" isn't much better then hd 360. lastly xbox live rapes your face. take it away mister wonka.



Abel.

4 comments:

Noah Leaf said...

Sorry, tell me again when Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming out for Xbox?

Showkiller said...

ooo, sick burn!

seriously though, my ps3 makes me sad :(

Robert said...

awww, ps3. it's ok in like 10 , 5 years they'll be a ps4 and it will rock

Abel said...

metal gear solid 4?

probably next year.