Friday, August 01, 2008

Pick Up Lines From the Future

Having trouble with the ladies? Do you strike out more then a player for the Seattle Mariners?
(Sports Humor) Well Good News Everyone, I am here for you. I have complied a List of Pickup Lines that I have discovered from the future.

  1. "I'm Batman"
    - You may be standing there going huh? Batman? Why we talking about him. The will is everything. Well you see Batman is more than just a man he is a symbol. Something that can strike fear in the hearts of men. See if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. like something more than a man a symbol. A symbol of Fear. Because He is something else entirely. Anyway, Batman is always getting chicks. Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Robin, Vicki Vale. He even got some "Demon's Head" from Talia al Ghul. ( see her father's name, Ra's al Ghul is Arabic for "Head of the Demon"). Ok, so chances are women will know your not really batman, but if they don't, so can be so in. Show them your Bat Cave. Ask if they wanna see whats under your utlility belt. Yeah this line is so money. You disagree? .... uhh .... I am the Night
  2. Show you have an understanding of technology. Another great line is " Want to come see my HARD DRIVE? I promise it isn't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy." or even " I wish I were a derivate so I could lie tangent to your curves. "
  3. Talk about how you are humanity's last hope to populate and continue the race. This one won't be able to be used for like 40 years after the Great War of Man and Machine. I mean you could try it now, but I don't think you'd have much luck.
Well there are alot more of these lines, but to be perfectly honest It doesn't really matter.

No comments: