Thursday, September 21, 2006

... Lack of Updates

Hey Y'all There has been a lack of updates recently... There is a reason, a REAL reason... umm that is good, and not totally lazyness on my part... something you will all accept. OH1 Matt Damon is the celebrity of the month, and since he doesn't really do anything in theew uhhh gossip-y news we're not really doing anything.... YEAH! I mean uh huh that's it.

NOW it's time for a Catch Up- Cactus Round 3...2....1

1. Nip/Tuck is on FIRE!!! WATCH IT NOW!
2. Vin Diesel might be staright.... might be gay... or might be 2 gay 2 fabulous
3. Justin Timberlake looks really angry, like an abusive husband. I sure hope he doesn't get his hands on a belt and whisky! I"m a gggood son riiight dad? uh.. dad?
4. Paris Hilton is the most hated celebrity... SURPRISE
5. I am not a celebrity
6. Borat is awesome. He has a myspace. /borat



Well thats it. As a surprise there will be a second Sauce v Pants


Oh there WILL BE.

No comments: